Responsible for the preparation of credit proposals with the ability to carry out an in-depth analysis of credit, risk, financial analysis and other industry information in co-ordination with the Branch Managers, Asset Sales team, Zonal Heads and Customers. The ideal candidate should be able to evaluate, recommend and submit proposals independently with minimal supervision strictly within the agreed turnaround time (TAT) whilst adhering to laid down credit / risk policy and other guidelines of the bank.
CREDIT ANALYST ( RETAIL ASSET CENTER )
- Possess 06 years of experience in Banking / Financial industry with a minimum of 03 years of experience in a similar capacity in credit.
- Should possess a degree in Management / Accounting or full professional qualification in Banking or equivalent.
- Comprehensive understanding of Credit / Risk evaluation, Financial statements and cash flow analysis (Preparation of Spread Sheet / interpretation of financials)
- Ability to understand customer requirements; analyze financial records of the Retail clients, negotiate and structure lending packages to suite the Retail business needs within the credit policy framework of the Bank without compromising the associated risks.
- Carryout customer / site visits in order to understand and structure credit proposals.
- Ability to carry out the entire process from preparation of the credit appraisal until disbursal of the facility package
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, PR skills and ability to maintain cordial relationships with all the stakeholders
- Committed to achieving individual and team goals
An attractive remuneration package available for the right candidate with the staff loans benefits at concessionary interest rates.
- Address Colombo 04
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 6 Years
- Qualification Diploma
- Gender Both