ACCOUNT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER TRANSACTION BANKING
KOLLUPITIVA, MATARA, NEGOMBO & MORATUWA BRANCHES
- Build a liability portfolio through new client relationships.
- Drive CASA of retail and wholesale banking clients through cash management products and solutions.
- Manage, develop and grow Cash Management clients.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor growth of sales on all transaction banking products.
- Implement the sales plans to ensure that revenue targets are achieved.
- Maintain excellent relationship with Solution Delivery staff, Corporate / SME relationship Managers, as well as with the Cash Management Services and Operations units, ensuring the highest standard of customer service is being provided to all Users in different layers for all of their Service Delivery facilities.
- Ensure seamless customer channel on boarding.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and referral to other business segments through developing and maintaining a close understanding of customers businesses.
- Minimum 3 years’ of Transaction Banking / Cash sales experience in the Local Market.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Expert knowledge of Cash, Trade and Supply Chain products available in the market their features, applications and potential improvements and to combine these with the ability to translate these into the union bank’s Transaction Banking framework.
- Sound knowledge of cash & transnational products regulated by the CBSL.
- Excellent range of communication skills including written, verbal and the ability to deliver compelling presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders,
- Ability to work in an extremely target driven environment to deliver desired results.
An attractive remuneration package available for the tight candidate with the staff loans benefits at concessionary interest rates.
- Address Colombo -04
- Career Level Managerial
- Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both