ACCOUNTANT — FINANCIAL/BUSINESS REPORTING
Job Summary: To plan and drive efficient process improvements to enhance financial planning, reporting and analysis. Assist formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives, monitor and direct the implementation of business plans.
- Improves financial status by Analyzing Results, Monitoring Variances, Identifying Trends and Recommending Actions to the Management
- Provide support in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term Strategic Financial Objectives.
- Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of work-flows and technical requirements of the company.
- Support cross-functional business process re-engineering teams and continuous Operating Performance Improvement & Investment Optimization.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Provide support and coordinate the preparation of Budgets and Annual Plans.
- Provide Support to establish financial measurement standards and develop systems to monitor performance against goals.
- Evaluate business unit performance in conjunction with Business out heads and corporate teams while assuring business units have adequate management controls in place.
- Continually evaluate working capital investment need of the group and cost optimization
- Be a Member of ICASL/ ACCA/ CBAA.
- Possess 4 years’ of experience in similar capacity.
- Have a Degree/ MBA in Business management will be an added advantage.
- Have an excellent analytical and organizing skills with the ability to evaluate, review, interpret data and should be highly self-motivated.
- Be able to demonstrate good IT skills and ability or exposure to use sophisticated ERP system.
- Be able to demonstrate proven strong leadership qualities, with interpersonal and communication skills.
- Address Colombo -08
- Career Level Entry Level
- Minimum Experience 4 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both