Assistant Customer Portfolio Manager
An Exciting opportunity opened at Union Bank of Colombo PLC for a dynamic individual who has experience in banking or financial services sector.
- Establishes new relationships and manages them in order to maintain anticipated portfolio growth.
- Should be in charge of managing and developing a client’s portfolio by providing appropriate service for all transactions.
- Effectively cross sell the Bank’s products and services to achieve the intended portfolio growth and set income targets.
- Effectively resolve issues and challenges and provide excellent service to clients to strengthen relationships.
- Identify requirements/opportunities and tailor make solutions to create ‘value proposition’ to clients and increase revenue to the Bank.
- Interact and work closely with relevant support functions, and branch staff to ensure business goals are achieved by fostering teamwork and corporation.
- Possess 4 years of post-qualifying experience in banking/ financial services sector promoting financial services and products.
- Highly sales and service oriented individual with a sound knowledge in banking operations.
- Ability to work in an extremely target driven environment to deliver desired results with strategies, tactical negotiation and CRM.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent time management, leadership, planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent communication skills both in Sinhalese 8L English (Tamil would be added advantage).
- DABF / SLIM / CIM or an equivalent professional qualification will be an added advantage
An attractive remuneration package available for the right candidate with the staff loans benefits at concessionary interest rates.
- Address Colombo
- Career Level Managerial
- Minimum Experience 4 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both