Assistant Manager – Business Planning & Treasury
- Engage in the development of the company’s annual business plan and quarterly forecasts and the preparation of the same for approval by Head Office.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the business plans and product proposals, pointing out material negative deviations and recommending prompt corrective actions.
- Monitoring and proactively analyzing, on an ongoing basis internal and external events that affect the operations.
- Prepare and regularly monitor all business related KPLs.
- Evaluation of pricing proposals and product profitability.
- Analyze and propose required changes to internal business processes.
- Forecast cash flow positions and related borrowing needs
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
- Liaise and negotiate with various stakeholders in managing the treasury function.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Senior Management
Qualifications & Experience
- Fully qualified member of ICAS). ACCia or CIMA
- Should possess exceptional interpersonal, communication and analytical skill, wit a high degree of integrity.
- Possess advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ of experience in a similar position. (Prior experience in the telecommunication sector will be an added advantage)
- Ability to maintain a consistent positive attitude and interact with & manage various internal stakeholders.
- Career Level Managerial
- Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Qualification Certificate
- Gender Both