ASSISTANT MANAGER CREDIT CARD PORTFOLIO RISK
- Assist in the design, development, and maintenance process of advanced portfolio analysis models.
- Participate in complex portfolio forecasting, modeling, analysis, and reporting related to factors that affect portfolio performance such as delinquency, loss frequency, payoffs, etc.
- Employ best practices of data analysis and validation to ensure data results are accurate.
- Promote innovative ways to visualize and digest complex data.
- Effectively summarize and communicate portfolio performance trends, expectations, forecast methodology and results to management
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in Banking / Financial industry with related experience.
- Full or part qualification in Banking or a relevant professional qualification.
- Experience in Credit Card product, including strong familiarity with credit card P&L
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Robust analytical skills and thought process, with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Good leadership skills and ability to think independently.
- Ability to articulate problem solving methodology used to research and create solutions.
- Customer service orientation, with respect to both internal and external customers.
An attractive remuneration package available for the right candidate with the staff loans benefits at concessionary interest rates.
- Address Colombo 04
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 5 Years
- Qualification Diploma
- Gender Both