ASSISTANT MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES
We are looking for a competent HR Generalist to effectively oversee the HR Operations of the company by assisting the Human Resources Manager M executing the HR functions and handing the end-to-end process of Employment Life Cycle by providing guidance to the HR Executives, whilst recommending and establishing policies and necessary process improvements in achieving the divisional and organizational objectives.
- Administer HR Operations by at to all HR functions whilst maintaining professional relationships with managers, supervisors and team members to ensure effective work delivery. • Supervise the Talent Acquisition function of the company, by performing and giving guidance to the HR Executives in completing the recruitment process effectively.
- Ensure HR data is kept current, accurate and readily available whilst compiling and performing HR Analytics for necessary implementations, policy & process revisions and decision making.
- With the guidance from the HR Manager, ensure all HR policies and procedures are effectively communicated, reviewed and followed whilst Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results m desired.
- Effectively handle employee grievances and disciplinary mattes in compliance with all Labour Regulations.
- Perform ‘New Hire Orientation Programs’ and lead the Probation Staff Evaluation Process
- Holds a Degree or equivalent in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 06 Years of experience performing overall HR Operational functions, with 02 years in a supervisory role.
- Excellent communicator and must work well with all levels of the organization.
- Sound knowledge in labour regulations
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Address Colombo -08
- Career Level Managerial
- Minimum Experience 6 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both