ARE YOU READY TO BE A CATALYST FOR A CHANGE?
HNB Finance is a subsidiary of Hatton National Bank PLC, and continues to operate with an unblemished record of almost two decades as a leader in the finance industry with a diverse portfolio of products.
In view of the needs of our growing business environment. we seek dynamic, result oriented and highly motivated individuals to effectively drive our Legal Department for the following position.
Assistant Manager – Legal
You will be required to;
• Carry out the entire Legal operation in an effective and efficient manner
• Drafting and reviewing high quality Legal documents (Lease Agreements, Supply Agreements, Loan Agreements, Guarantee Bonds Contracts, Contracts, MOU)
• Assist in company secretarial work (drafting Board papers)
• Liaise & coordinates with the relevant staff, Branches and other departments.
• Maintain and update legal files and all relevant documents in an orderly manner
• Appear in Courts (mainly DC Nugegoda and Commercial High Court) behalf of the company when required
•Undertake title search and execute mortgage bonds
• Provide legal advice to various departments, when required
• Prepare monthly and weekly reports for each product area
The Ideal Candidate would;
• Attorney-a-Law or Degree in Law from a recognized university minimum of 3-5 year experience reviewing and drafting commercial agreements.
• Preferably in age range 26-36
• Excellent communication skills in English and Sinhala languages are essential.
• Typing skills both Sinhala and English are essential
• Experience in a Finance company or related work will be added qualification
A lucrative package awaits the right candidate. while other rewards would be performance driven.
If you are confident that you meet our selection criteria and are looking forward toj oin a dynamic team please forward a resume along with names of two non-related referees to email@example.com within 10 days of this advertisement with the position applied indicated in the subject line of your email or by registered post, with the position marked on top left corner of the envelope to the address given below.
Senior Manager- Human Resources
HNB Finance Ltd,
No 168, Nawala Road, Nugegoda, Sri Lanka.
Tel : 0112 176 262/0113 188 487
- Address No.168, Nawala Road, Nugegoda, Sri Lanka.
- Minimum Experience 3 Years