Assistant Manager —Seller Support
Your key responsibility would be running the daily operations of our multi-channel seller contact center with the aim of improving customer experience while maximizing efficiency. We are looking for an organized, reliable and results-driven professional with a background in managing a multi-channel contact center. you must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. You must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Develop objectives for contact renter’s day-to-day activities.
- Monitor and achieve KRI’s and provide in-depth root cause analysis to changes, drivers and trends
- Manage and providing coaching, mentoring, and feedback to the team.
- Support effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources
- Formulate targets for individuals and teams and evaluate performance
- Coordinate with HR to Recruit and on-board new employees based on requirement.
- Coordinating ‘MD activities for the team to maintain high service standards.
- A Degree M Business or a related discipline or equivalent experience In contact center management
- 3 years’ experience in customer service or a related industry Knowledge of performance evaluation, and customer service metrics and reporting
- Proficient in MS Excel and call center equipment/software programs.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Fluency in English & Sinhalese is required, Tamil preferred.
- Experience in Lean, Six Sigma, or other process improvement methodologies is a plus.
- Address Colombo -03
- Career Level Managerial
- Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both