Assistant Manager – Tender
- Performing Principal communication and interacting with internal and external local parties on Tender requirements.
- Be accurate and attentive on competitor offers and integrate required strategies to effectively compete in the market.
- Review offer input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from Sales & Marketing, Product Specialization, Finance and Supply Chain teams.
- Presenting critical information to senior levels of the company to assist in strategic and management decision making.
- Manage and develop the Tender management process, to make continuous improvements to the process.
- Mentoring and coaching the Strategic Offers team in persuasive offer writing and offer preparation best practices.
- Minimum of 3 years of related working experience,with recent experience in a managerial role in similar capacity.
- Degree in Science or in a related discipline.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to demonstrate strong Technical and Commercial acumen.
- Fosters skills in effective communication and knowledge sharing between all stakeholders within the business.
- This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
- Advanced MS Word skills & proficient in MS Office.
- Address Colombo - 08
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Qualification Certificate
- Gender Both