- Oversee audit planning, field work and communication with audit staff and
Audit Manager (Internal & External
- Liaise with management and officers of respective departments in order to arrive at
action plan on recommended actions from audit reports.
- Preparation of Accounting and Audit reports for Financial Audit & Tax Purposes
- Review audit working papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure adherence with
- Review audit reports prepared by team leaders and finalize with Audit Manager.
Internal & External
- Dealing with the Inland Revenue Department for Customer Accounts issues
- Full or partly qualified in CA or an equivalent in CIMA/ACCA.
- 3 years’ of audit experience in a reputed audit firm
- Excellent knowledge in Tax Computations
- Sound knowledge of accounting standards (SLFRS).
- Age below 35 years.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
- Fluency in MS office.
- Salary range 4OK-6OK ( Negotiable )
- Address 201A W.A Silva Mawatha - Colombo - 6
- Salary Offer ( Negotiable )
- Career Level Managerial
- Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both