We are looking for an energetic Individual with a “Can Do” attitude to be a part of the Human Resources Team.
- Administer the Bank’ staff medical insurance scheme.
- Handling of Branch Delivery System (805) in relation to staff transactions.
- Facilitating staff requests by preparing necessary reports and correspondence letters.
- Coordinate all HR related payments (Internal/External).
- Provide assistance for on-boarding.
- Personal file administration.
- Support HR operations as and when required.
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in Human Resources.
- Should possess full or part qualification in Human Resource Management or a relevant
- Have excellent knowledge in MS Office (Word / Excel).
- Excellent command of English and Sinhala both written and oral.
- Energetic and outgoing personality.
- Ability to build and sustain strong professional relationships.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality is expected in this role.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet given deadlines.
- A team player with positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.
An attractive remuneration package available for the right candidate with the staff loans benefits
at concessionary interest rates.
- Career Level Entry Level
- Minimum Experience 1 Year
- Qualification Certificate
- Gender Both