Vacancies available island-wide due to extensive branch expansion in all districts.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing the branch’s day-to-day business activities.
- Achieving monthly sales targets and maintaining a stringent recovery ratio.
- Managing inventories.
- Independently leading a motivated team.
- Ideal candidate would have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Knowledge of hire-purchase, inventory management, customer care, marketing activities.
- Strong people management skills.
- Age between 25 — 40 years.
security deposit of Rs. 150,000/- will be required from successful applicants, as proof of financial strength. You can look forward to a six-figure monthly income, inclusive of incentives and commissions. Selected candidate will undergo extensive training with exposure to all sales and administrative functions of a retail store.
if you feel you have what we need, then forward your CV, together with the Contact details of two non-related referees, to the address below or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us
within 7 days from the date of this advertisement.
Assistant Manager – Human Resources S I N G E R
- Address Colombo
- Career Level Managerial
- Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Gender Both