AN OPPORTUNITY TO
EMBARK ON A CAREER IN
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS &
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
The job entails promoting the Bank’s Liability product portfolio which includes Savings and Current Accounts.
The selected individuals will be placed within the Union Bank branch network and will be responsible to develop sales leads, cover a demarcated area and achieve the set targets for new customer acquisitions.
- Should have passed GCE Advanced Level & GCE Ordinary Level examinations.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have strong relationship building skills.
- Be willing to visit customers and canvass business in a target oriented environment.
- Be a team player with positive attitude.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
The following will be an added advantage to be selected;
- Full or partial professional qualification in Marketing (CIM/SLIM).
- Prior work experience in the Banking, Financial and Insurance industries.
- Participation in sports activities.
The right candidates can look forward to an attractive performance based incentive scheme in addition to the basic salary.
- Career Level Officer
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Diploma
- Gender Both