- Drive overall assortment build of the category via both an expansion of current seller assortment and
identifying, prospecting & recruiting new sellers to build a wider assortment within the category.
- Increase sales and orders within the category by being responsible for Daraz’s price positioning and initiating
renegotiation’s of pricing on strategic brands and products within the category.
- Develop and execute category-based promotional campaigns in alignment with overall promotions to boost
sales of the specific category.
- Responsible for category performance management in terms of product boosting, category banners and vendor
- Category Management also includes analysis and category deep dives to track performances and identify
development opportunities and act upon them to optimize growth.
- Working closely with support functions such as Marketing, Seller Support, Operations, Content, Logistics &
Customer Service to ensure a smooth flow of operations and fulfillment of targets and KPIs on a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Marketing / Business or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Having a relevant network of industry contacts in relation to the digital goods category.
- Having 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience in the industry with category specific experience and knowledge.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools (especially Excel) and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Sinhala & Tamil (tri-lingual) is an added advantage.
- Entrepreneurial mentality and the ability to work independently.
- Strong abilities to function well in a fast-paced and pressurized work environment.
- Good knowledge of the retail E- Commerce ecosystem in Sri Lanka.
- Preferred candidates worked for ticketing websites or experienced in selling software as a service.
- Address Colombo
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both