STEP INTO A CAREER IN BANKING
Credit Analyst (Corporate Banking)
Responsible for the preparation of credit proposals with the ability to carry out an in-depth analysis of credit risk financials and other industry information in coordination with the Unit Head, Relationship Managers and Customers.
- Should possess a degree in Management / Accounting or full professional qualification in Banking or equivalent.
- Possess 06 years of experience in banking / financial industry with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity in credit
- Comprehensive understanding of credit / risk evaluation, financial statements and cash Bow analysis (including preparation of spread sheets and interpretation of financials).
- Ability to understand customer requirements, analyze financial records of clients, negotiate and structure lending packages to suite customer business needs within the credit policy framework of the Bank without compromising any associated risks.
- Accountable for the entire process from preparation of the credit appraisal to approval and dispatch of letter of offer within agreed TAT whilst adhering to laid down credit / risk policy and other guidelines of the bank.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain cordial relationships with all stakeholders.
- Committed to achieving individual and team goals.
- Knowledge in Trade products will be an added advantage.
An attractive remuneration package available for the right candidate with the staff loans benefits at concessionary interest rates.
- Address colombo 3
- Career Level Managerial
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both