CCS Lanka , a BOI approved Electronic manufacturing Company in Sri Lanka, a Subsidiary of CCS Group Switzerland, is looking for dynamic professionals for the above mentioned position.
Manage customer inquiries and make sure that the customer gets the best reliable solution at a minimum time.
Maintain a partnership with the customer and internal departments to create win-win situations through effective communication and constructive problem solving.
Liaise with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective and relevant CSM activities and support in relation to the organization’s sales, profits, materials management, production and overall operating functions.
Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in CSM activity and procedures.
Monitor, record, analyze and report relating to CSM activities.
Maintain personal ability in, and appropriate use of, all relevant ICT (Information & Communications Technology) and other systems within the CSM function.
Decision Making – Considers broad tactical issues and takes input from others in the development of tactical decisions.
Accountability – Work independently.
Initiative – Take initiatives and work with minimum supervision.
Personal attributes – Behaves as an individual who has good or extensive experience and sound knowledge in procurement practice & focus on policy compliance.
Numerate and analytical.
Communication. – Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Express ideas effectively and conveys information appropriately and accurately.
Degree in management, marketing, international business from a recognized university or qualified in CIM or equivalent.
Additional Qualification is customer service/Relationship management is added advantage.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field of customer service or merchandising preferably in a manufacturing industry.
Salary : Negotiable
Please forward your CV with two non-related referees
- Address Baseline Road, Daluwakotuwa, Kochchikade (Negombo).
- Career Level Executive
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
Customer Service Executive
Are you fast on a computer, friendly and good at dealing with people?
Do you thrive in a face paced environment?
Do you have great problem solving skills, a respectable phone manner and the ability to help out dynamic customers with queries?
- Capability to handle day to day online customer inquiries and provide excellent customer service support.
- Coordinate with customers and delegate their requirements.
- Working cooperatively in a team environment.
- Capability to deliver quality customer service by responding to inbound emails, messages with attention to detail and speed.
Skills and Experience:
- GCE Ordinary Level (including credit for English).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills in English.
- Previous experience in the field of customer care would be an added advantage.
School leavers and beginners are encouraged to apply. Attractive remuneration package will be given to the right candidates.
Forward your CV with the names of two non-related referees to the below mentioned e-mail. Apply within 14 days.
No 261, High-level Road Nugegoda
- Address 261,High Level Road 10250 Nugegoda
- Career Level Officer
- Minimum Experience Fresher
- Qualification Certificate
- Gender Both