- Be part of a high growth E-Commerce Startup
- Attractive salary along with excellent performance based incentive plan
Our client is a well-funded E-Commerce startup, that has recently closed a Series A funding round, and is all set to expand its operations across the region. The E-Commerce startup provides customers access to an affordable infinite wardrobe within a seamless mobile application based shopping experience
As a Customer Success Lead, you will be involved in all aspects of customer interactions including engaging, retaining and maintaining good relationships with your portfolio of clients. You will also be supporting client needs, manage accounts, provide product demos and educate customers as and when required.
Your responsibilities include :
- Driving product adoption and customer value at key accounts and identifying additional opportunities for customer expansion.
- Collaborating with the sales team on account strategy development for assigned customers.
- Following the best practices, metrics and goals set by Customer Success Lead.
- Gauging customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Providing feedback and advocacy on customer pain-points to internal teams.
- Mentoring and leading a team of 2-3 Customer Success Executives
- You ideally possess an MBA degree from a top tier institute and you have at least 4 years relevant experience within a Customer Success role, ideally within the Ecommerce industry.
- Prior experience as an early member in a well known startup would be a distinct advantage
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are excellent at managing both stakeholders and customers.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Address Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Minimum Experience 4 Years