- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent opportunity for personal development growth
Our client is a fintech startup that aims to democratize wealth management. The team is building a technology platform and a network of experts to help everyone with all their wealth management requirements. They have recently raised a second round of funding of USD 1.3M from well know VCs.
As a Cybersecurity Analyst, you will be responsible for highlighting, documenting security issues and breaches on computer networks.
You will also be responsible for :
- Conducting penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses.
- Developing and implementing security framework, policies, processes/procedures and guidelines.
- Recommending infrastructure solutions to meet business requirement
- Maintaining security subject-matter expertise and keep abreast of best practices & trends.
- Managing vulnerability assessment as well as overseeing resolution of security incidents
- Designing, maintaining and supporting the network infrastructure.
- Monitoring system performance and ensuring reliability and availability.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Network /Systems Engineer or IT Security role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are familiar with IOS OS operating systems and have strong knowledge of MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Address Colombo , Sri Lanka