We are on the lookout for a highly dynamic and dedicated person (male or female) over 35yrs (maximum of 60yrs) in possession of the following prerequisites;
- A Master’s Degree with preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or equivalent from a recognized university
- A minimum of 10 years teaching experience, including 5 years in an administrative capacity as Deputy Principal/Vice Principal/Sectional Head or similar position in a reputed national or international educational institute in Sri Lanka or overseas.
- He/She must possess exceptional administrative, business and financial acumen, interpersonal and communication skills, and a thorough knowledge of current educational philosophy, methodology, teaching and value education.
- A visionary with 360 managerial skills to lead a large team of faculty and administrative staff.
Salary and benefits would commensurate with the desired qualifications, previous exposure and industry experience. Accommodation can be provided if required. Applicants who are passionate about education and are willing to take up the challenge to build and sustain a fine academic institution to achieve the above vision and our strategic objectives only must apply.
- Address Kurunegala
- Career Level Managerial
- Minimum Experience 8 Years +
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both