Engineer — eUtran Planning
- Develop strategies for eUTRAN network to be in-line with the industry roadmap and achieve the technology position as planned.
- Forecast the capacity, technology, quality and efficiency demand of eUTRAN radio network to cater the customer demands and business plan.
- Prepare the eUTRAN and Hetnet radio network requirements according to the forecast and get involved in equipment selection process to enable fulfillment of network requirements as per specifications.
- Support deployment and validate the performance and functionality of acquired equipment to improve the satisfaction of the customers and business needs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate should hold a four years’ BSc. Engineering Degree (Electronic and Telecommunication), which qualifies to obtain IESL Associate membership.
- 01-year experience in eUTRAN access network planning & optimization would be advantageous.
- Knowledge on LTE radio network related standards and protocols.
- Knowledge on RFP process and vendor management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision and maintain clear records.
- Be highly organized, proactive and energetic with a positive attitude.
- Be a team player and be able to interact with staff at all levels.
- Address Colombo -02
- Career Level Managerial
- Minimum Experience 1 Year
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both