Colombo Dockyard PLC (CDPLC) enjoys an enviable reputation as one of South East Asia’s leadiI1g ship-repairers & ship builders and wishes to recruit hard workings and versatile individuals to be part of a dynamic team.
- Minimize or eliminate environmental impact and ensure that the Company is in compliance with environmental regulations.
- Collaborate with managers, engineers, experts in law/ business, or other specialists and address environmental problems.
- Coordinate or manage environmental protection programs or projects.
- Assess and evaluate the existing or potential environmental impact of air, sea water, or land.
- Provide technical support for environmental remediation projects including remediation system design and determination of regulatory applicability.
- Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Management or Basic Degree with relevant qualification.
- Minimum of 05 years’ experience in the field of Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Management.
- Experience in coordinating with relevant regulatory bodies would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in Compliance Systems: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Upper age limit – 40
Salary: An attractive remuneration package will be paid to the selected candidate based on the qualification & experience.
Please download the official application format from our website www.cdl.lk, complete the same and forward to reach us on or before 21st December 2018. (Please consider that we accept our official application format only.) The post applied should be stated on the top left hand corner of the envelope or as the subject of the e-mail.
General Manager (Human Resource Development & Administration)
Colombo Dockyard PLC
P. 0.Box 906, Port of Colombo, Colombo 15.
- Address P.O. Box 906 Port of Colombo Colombo 15
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 5 Years
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Gender Both