Asia Leisure owns and manages multiple resorts in Sri Lanka and is rapidly expanding at present. We are committed to creating wondrous memories for our guests and seek individuals who share our passion.
As the Executive Chef, you will lead a team of dedicated chefs from a variety of backgrounds and cultures and setting bench marking standards within the region. You must have excellent cross-cultural communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have a very strong working background with experience gained in International resorts or boutique luxury hotels in remote locations around the world. You will be a strong leader with a passion and flair for running a busy kitchen and developing your team to the highest standard.
- Minimum 5 years’ kitchen management experience as Executive Chef
- Strong English Language skills (written, spoken)
- Proven career development and progression
- Strong organization and administration skills in managing multiple events/functions together with the regular outlet operations
- Clear understanding of buffet and fine-dining concepts
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Strong communicator with clear vision and thorough understanding of the organizational chart
- Detailed eye to benchmark standards and quality
- Flexible, outgoing and a firm operator
- Strong end detailed business acumen for kitchen
- Confident in budgeting, cost control and purchasing
- Passion for food and presentation
- Career Level Executive
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Not Required
- Gender Both