JOB DESCRIPTION: –
Responsible to manage NOC operation (Fault Alarm, configuration, Network performance) or
network components to drive network efficiency and availability.
• Ensure efficient and effective technical customer service as per SLAs.
• Manage Network Operations Center day to day all kinds of issues.
• Tracks and monitor network traffic and performance to ensure minimal interruption to network
• Planned Activities and change Management.
• Degree in IT/Networking/Electronics or equivalent experience
• CISCO Certified network associate
Qualification Criteria: –
• Candidate should have completed the BSc/BE and having more than 1 year of experience in
• Employee should have completed CCNA certification.
• English language fluency is required
Experience: 1 year
- Address Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Career Level Executive
- Minimum Experience 1 Year
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both