EXECUTIVE OPERATIONAL RISK
• Assist in coordinating the implementation of various operational risk tools and strategies as directed by the
• Assist Manager – Operational Risk in Operational Risk Inspection visits on branches.
• Assist Manager – Operational Risk in conducting RCSA as per annual plan.
• Conducting RCSA for all branches & departments for Risk Assessment with the Manager – Operational Risk.
• Assist in identication, collection and analysis of Key Risk Indicators (KRI).
• Obtain a thorough understanding regarding regulatory and internal guidelines of ILD and Operational risk
requirements and ensure the bank is in compliance of same.
• Assist in developing the bank’s overall operational risk measurement and monitoring framework.
• Any other duties assigned by the Operational Risk Manager or Chief Risk Officer.
• Effective Communication skills.
• Strong people skill with ability to influence others.
• Diploma in Banking and Finance or equivalent qualifications.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Bank operations out of which minimum 2 years of branch operations.
• Team player with high energy, positive outlook, professional demeanor who takes initiatives.
• Able to understand business process and
- Address 365, Galle Road, Colombo 3
- Career Level Entry Level
- Minimum Experience Fresher
- Qualification O Level
- Gender Both