Finance Associate ( Contract Basis)
- Involve in revenue recognition/billing process and ensure standard operating procedures
within the area of responsibility are observed.
- Involve in monthly closing process and other projects as required.
- Assist in other finance related processes.
- Part qualification in AAT I CMA or any other accounting qualification.
- Candidates with at least six months of prior experience in the accounting I finance field would have an added advantage.
- Effective writing and communication skills in English.
If you’re looking for a dynamic career within a culture of excellence and integrity,consider Nielsen.As part of Nielsen, you have the opportunity to contribute and grow across our many services and geographies.
An attractive remuneration package will be on offer for the suitable candidate.
Nielsen encourages a “promotion from within” philosophy,building on the knowledge and experience gained from within the company.
If this profile fits with your desired career please forward your CV within 7 working days to:
The Head of Human Resources
The Nielsen Company Lanka (Pvt) Ltd .
98,D.S.Senanayake Mawatha,Colombo 08.
(WE ARE MOVING SOON AND OUR NEW ADDRESS)
The Nielsen Company Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
Sentra Super City Building
6th Floor, No: 475,
Sri Jayawardanapura Mawatha,
- Address 98, D.S. Senanayake Mawatha Colombo 08
- Career Level Entry Level
- Minimum Experience Less than 1 Year
- Qualification A Level
- Gender Both