FLEXIBLE WORK FROM HOME ACCESS POINT
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- BENEFITS: SYKES ENTERPRISES has significant experience in providing accounting and auditing services to established: Pension, profit sharing and health and welfare plans. Benefits for eligible worker include: excellent benefits and supplemental compensation including Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401 ( k ) , Employee Assistance Program,You would be eligible to Benefits after 2 weeks of working with the company.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Address East Brunswick, NJ 08816 USA
- Career Level Others
- Minimum Experience Less than 1 Year
- Qualification Certificate