- Join a firm that is revolutionising EdTech Industry
- Excellent opportunity to work with and learn from the founding team
Our client is an EdTech startup that provides users with a unique and enhanced learning experience. Founded in 2017, they are on an incredible growth trajectory with almost 10 million users and as a result of their growth, they are actively hiring for their team.
As a Full Stack Engineer you will be implementing, developing, testing and installing web-based software systems.
Your responsibilities include:
- Defining functional processes and work towards continuous improvement
- Creating the API documentation based on the product requirements and modifying the data models based on the technical requirements of the product.
- Implementing, enhancing and maintaining the back-end of the product.
- Identifying, troubleshooting and fixing software issues to ensure business operations run smoothly.
- Assisting with requirements, detailed design documentation, and test cases
- Continuously improving processes and procedures to optimize development efficiency
- Maintaining relevant key performance indicators
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a top tier institute and you have at least 3 years experience as a Full-Stack Engineer.
- You have prior experience with Angular and Node.js as well as experience querying NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Knowledge of full SDLC and Agile development methodologies, application development life cycle, testing, performance tuning, and debugging is a strong plus.
- Prior experience in a well-known startup would be a strong advantage
- You have the ability to apply functional programming principles.
- You have previously developed systems using Agile/Scrum.
- You possess good knowledge of using AWS to deploy systems on the cloud
- You have excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- You enjoy creating scalable technology products.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ref : 80460114
Apply for this role at: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/80460114
- Address Sri Lanka