- Strategic Management Focus
- Operational Excellence
Our client, Telecom Fiji Limited (TFL) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Amalgamated Holdings Limited (ATH). TFL owns and operates Fiji’s only fixed voice data network infrastructure, providing a wide range of products and services including complete end-to-end ICT solutions, high-speed Internet access, fibre broadband, international connectivity, etc to corporate enterprises, Government and residential customers.
TFL is seeking a dynamic and extremely results-oriented, self-driven individual to join its Executive Management Team. This role will require a “roll-up sleeves. approach especially in initiatives with a significant financial or symbolic value to the company.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will be an influential leader with the ability to develop and implement strategic, commercial and operational goals for TFL. The incumbent will also work closely with the CEO to refine and execute on strategic imperatives, drive innovation, continuous evaluation and monitoring, and coordinate other business improvement initiatives including:
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of strategic goals and actions as agreed to in the company’s strategic and business plans.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate new product development ideas.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Evaluate new opportunities to ensure are focused on the best opportunities with maximum return to the company.resources
- Study the integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials, and providing recommendations.
- Participating in new business contract negotiations.
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies and partners locally and offshore as required for any new business development initiatives.
- Lead the company’s other strategic initiatives as identified including quality programs, business improvement activities, operational and process efficiency.
- •A Degree in Engineering, IT, Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years’ of experience in a senior management role with at least 7 years’ of experience in a similar role preferably in Telecommunication or IT sector.
- Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, decision making, organisation, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Strong background in client relationship management and proven track record in business development and growth.
- Highly developed business and legal acumen and a sound understanding of the telecommunications industry, multimedia and ICT environment.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage relationships across all levels of the TFL group will be considered key attributes of this position.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, 2 Referees and contacts should be forwarded
- Address fiji
- Career Level Managerial
- Minimum Experience 7 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both