Sri Lanka’s Largest Gyms
Invites YOU to join their team.
Power WORLD FITNESS CENTRES
GYM ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Handling overall administration work under supervision and guidance of manager operations
- All documentation work pertaining to gym
- Monitoring & updating computerized member registration system
- Banking of daily sales collection
- Handling inquires
- Planning & Executing sales promotions
- Coordinate with relevant department to assure
- Assisting Manager Operations, related to all Gym Administration Functions
- Possess a minimum 4-5 years’ experience in performing similar job task
- Should pass GCE A/L or any other similar qualification.
- Should be an energetic, creative, committed team player
- Ability to perform assigned task with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate in both English & Sinhala
- Computer Literary is a must
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to work under pressure, proactive with team approach
- Ability work independently with minimum supervision and achieve assigned test successfully.
- 30- 40 years
We will train you to be a world-class Gym Instructor and o Gym Manager, FREE OF CHARGE.
- You will be paid a monthly allowance during the training period.
- We will provide or help you find accommodation in Colombo if required
Monthly Salary plus Sales Incentives:
(i) Instructors – Minimum Rs. 25,000, (at completion of training)
(ii) Mangers -Minimum Rs.30,000/- (at Completion of Managing training)
Manager Minimum Qualifications
- Age-30 years and below
- G.C.E (OA) qualified and studied up to G.C.E. (A/L)
- Have participated in sports when in school.
- Having done weight training and bodybuilding will be on advantage.
- The ability to speak and write in English will be an advantage.
If you are confident that you fit the above profile, and if career development with Power World Gyms Ltd appeals to you, we would like to receive your application including two non-related referees along with o recent photograph in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating desired post applying in the subject box of your email. For more details, please contact: 071 294 8373, 011 282 8963
- Address 521 , 2nd floor, Galle Road, Katubadda ,Moratuwa Moratuwa
- Career Level Officer
- Minimum Experience 4 Years
- Qualification A Level