The Eswaran Brothers Group has been trading in tea since 1963. Now with customer in over 50 countries, the company is focused on providing a total tea solution worldwide. We are an innovative and growing company with operations planned to expand around the world.
We are looking tore young dynamic person to join our team as a Human Resource Assistant with proven relevant or similar experience in the following key responsible areas.
Duties and responsibilities
• Should posses the fair knowledge of time and attendance system and should be able remain the executive and staff attendant system
• Fair knowledge of invoicing, cash vouchers, billing and cash settlements and maintaining records of those in the department.
• Coordinate with insurance to claim the bills of employees and reimburse the respective claims on time
• Should be able to handle EPF / ETF and Gratuity related payments and prepare the relevant forms for the client
• Understanding and little knowledge about a company newsletter and be able to do the newsletters on quarterly basis.
• Prepare and maintain the personal files of the company
• Maintaining and updating training records of the company
• Preparing letter for the banks, salary confirmations and other required letters.
• Organizing and participating company events.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the similar capacity
- Three subjects of GCE A/L with part or fully qualification of PqHRM from IPM.
- Right attitude and willingness to work the assigned task as and when required
- Computer literacy
- Good command of English knowledge.ability to speak both sinhala and Tamil would be an added advantage.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-tasking
Eswaran Brothers Export Pvt Ltd
- Address No : 104/11, Grandpass Road, Colombo 14.
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Diploma
- Gender Both