Lanka Bell is a world-class telecommunications operator that provides a full range of telecommunication services to business and residential customers in Sri Lanka. The company revolutionized the Telecommunication industry by introducing CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) technology to the country.
Today Lanka Bell has launched the 4G LTE solution which is the fastest broadband network with WiFi coverage built in as a standard feature thereby enhancing our services into high speed wireless zones which supports a wide range of telecommunication devices like Android, fixed line phones, laptops and internet connections.
With our continued market growth throughout the island, we are looking for dynamic and energetic people who have Initiative and drive together with positive attitudes to take the company to the next level.
If you are confident and possess the capabilities to take up a challenging & progressive career, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from the advertisement.
Major job Responsibility
- Attend to internal & external customer related activities
- Overlooking into allocated branches
- Processing payment receipts.
- Coordination with various department/ Ousters.
- Handling payments/Cash.
Qualifications / Skills & Other Requirements
- Computer literacy
- GCE Ordinary Level with Credit passes to Mathematics and English.
- Higher educational qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be smart, dynamic and outgoing with an aptitude for a high degree of customer relations
- Excellent communication skill
If you are confident and possess the capabilities to take up a challenging & progressive career, Please send your CV to email@example.com within 10 days from the advertisement