Lanka Bell is a world-class telecommunications operator that provides a full range of telecommunication services to business and residential customers in Sri Lanka. The company revolutionized the Telecommunication industry by introducing CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) technology to the country.
Today Lanka Bell has launched the 4G LTE solution which is the fastest broadband network with WiFi coverage built in as a standard feature thereby enhancing our services into high speed wireless zones which supports a wide range of telecommunication devices like Android, fixed line phones, laptops and internet connections.
With our continued market growth throughout the island, we are looking for dynamic and energetic people who have Initiative and drive together with positive attitudes to take the company to the next level.
Business Development Executive
Major job Accountabilities
- Ensure the timely monthly bill payments of the allocated customer base.
- Gathering and providing market information/ competitor activity in the assigned focused industries including timely preparation of reports.
- Managing and growing our account share continuously & weakening competitor share in the assigned and acquired corporate accounts effectively & efficiently.
- Ensure the organizational products, solutions & services consistently meet client requirements.
Qualifications / Skills & Other Requirements
- GCE Ordinary Level with Credit passes to Mathematics and English.
- Qualification in CIM-(UK) /SLIM or an equivalent professional qualification from a recognized university / institute would be an added advantage.
- 1 year experience in similar industry.
- Should have a valid driving license and a motorcycle.
- Excellent communication skill, presentation and negotiation skills.
If you are confident and possess the capabilities to take up a challenging & progressive career, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from the advertisement