Lanka Bell is a world-class telecommunications operator that provides a full range of telecommunication services to business and residential customers in Sri Lanka. The company revolutionized the Telecommunication industry by introducing CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) technology to the country.
Today Lanka Bell has launched the 4G LTE solution which is the fastest broadband network with WiFi coverage built in as a standard feature thereby enhancing our services into high speed wireless zones which supports a wide range of telecommunication devices like Android, fixed line phones, laptops and internet connections.
With our continued market growth throughout the island, we are looking for dynamic and energetic people who have Initiative and drive together with positive attitudes to take the company to the next level.
Customer Retention Executive
Major lob Accountabilities
- Daily calls to be completed as planned of allocated customer base, retain and inquiries to be handed in a efficient and professional manner.
- Collection of customer equipments from the field (4G/CDMA) and distribution/delivery of documents and customer equipments.
- To produce monthly progress reports.
- Proactive/ enthusiastic and positive attitude and passion for the lob.
Qualification/ Skills & Other Requirements
- GCE Ordinary Level with Credit passes to Mathematics and English.
- Ability to communicate fluently.
If you are confident and possess the capabilities to take up a challenging & progressive career, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from the advertisement
- Career Level Entry Level
- Minimum Experience Fresher
- Qualification O Level
- Gender Both