Lanka Bell is a world-class telecommunications operator that provides a full range of telecommunication services to business and residential customers in Sri Lanka. The company revolutionized the Telecommunication industry by introducing CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) technology to the country.
Today Lanka Bell has launched the 4G LTE solution which is the fastest broadband network with WiFi coverage built in as a standard feature thereby enhancing our services into high speed wireless zones which supports a wide range of telecommunication devices like Android, fixed line phones, laptops and internet connections.
With our continued market growth throughout the island, we are looking for dynamic and energetic people who have Initiative and drive together with positive attitudes to take the company to the next level.
Call Centre Representative
Job Role :
- Handle customer complaints and queries.
- Identify customer needs, and provide solutions to customer issues.
- Handle various incoming and outgoing calls in a timely manner.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluenry in English & Sinhala/Tamil.
- Good telephone etiquette and temperament
- Effective communication skills.
Qualifications and experience
- GCE O/l with credit passes in Mathematics and English
- GCE A/l in any stream.
- School leavers are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience in similar Field would be an added advantage.
If you are confident and possess the capabilities to take up a challenging & progressive career, Please send your CV to email@example.com within 10 days from the advertisement