Lanka Bell is a world-class telecommunications operator that provides a full range of telecommunication services to business and residential customers in Sri Lanka. The company revolutionized the Telecommunication industry by introducing CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) technology to the country.
Today Lanka Bell has launched the 4G LTE solution which is the fastest broadband network with WiFi coverage built in as a standard feature thereby enhancing our services into high speed wireless zones which supports a wide range of telecommunication devices like Android, fixed line phones, laptops and internet connections.
With our continued market growth throughout the island, we are looking for dynamic and energetic people who have Initiative and drive together with positive attitudes to take the company to the next level.
Internal Audit Executive
Main Responsibilities ;
- Broad auditing of Head Office Departments and branches in Colombo,
- Auditing of payment vouchers/stocks/ petty cash/ assets/ asset disposal/BO audits etc.
- Overall audit work relating to multi functional areas of a telecommunication company.
- Surprise audits particularly of cash, petty cash, sales proceeds and reconciliation of books of accounts.
- System audits to verify transactions as per system.
Skills & Other Requirement
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of accounting best practices
• Excellent communication skills In English and good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a computerized environment.
• Willingness to travel across the country
• Ability to conduct audit Investigation.
• Ability to work independently.
Qualifttation & Experience
• Candidates should posses in AAT or part qualification in ACA/CIMA/CMA.
• At least 02 years of experience in an audit firm or in a recognized mercantile establishment.
If you are confident & possess the capabilities to take up a challenging & progressive career, Please Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from the advertisement.
- Career Level Executive
- Minimum Experience 2 Years