Junior Executive—Customer Experience (Horana)
- Maintain and deliver high standard of service levels in customer engagement.
- Focus on customer retention, develop customer potential and loyalty to increase cross selling and upselling through products and services.
- Understand the customer requirements and serve their needs promptly to build customer loyalty.
- Handle customer service center operations including inventory, bill collections, promotions, customer engagement & achieving set standards on process audits.
- Assist Mobitel authorized dealers, alternative partners and other stakeholder’s in business activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Passed the G.C.E. O/L and A/L examinations.
- Minimum one year experience in Customer Care in a Telecom/ Banking industry is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Sinhala and Tamil, being an added advantage.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office Packages.
- Be able to work in a team environment as well as with all levels of staff in the organization.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Sound technical knowledge in handling mobile phones and data devices.
- Ability to solve problems, as well as to listen, understand the needs/ concern of customers.
- Address Horana
- Career Level Officer
- Minimum Experience 1 Year
- Qualification A Level
- Gender Both