We are a collective of more than 300 young individuals seeking to build the most customer-centric online destination for customers to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online by giving them more of what they want – a vast selection, best prices, fast and reliable delivery and a trusted and convenient experience and provide sellers with a world-class e-commerce platform.
Daraz is owned by the Alibaba Group. With world-class technology we try to get companies online and sell their goods through our platform and redefine the Lankan retail landscape.
For further growth, we seek a new teem member for the post of:
JUNIOR WAREHOUSE EXECUTIVE
• Reviewing and resolve issues reported by our clients and internal stakeholders.
• Communicating and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist Warehouse Manager with measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance.
• Supporting warehouse operations team when necessary (Inbound, Inventory, Outbound & ( QC).
• Follow up with 3PL teams and get customer return packages pick-up up on time.
• Dealing with Customer complaints about returns and refunds.
• At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work
- Minimal educational qualifications: G.C.E A/Ls
- School Leavers / Undergraduates in Business Management or Supply Chain Management
- Age between 18 – 25 years
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools (especially Excel) and Google Applications
- Communication skills in English & Sinhala (Tamil is an added advantage)
- Should be an initiator with problem solving and decision making skills
- Working days from Monday to Friday, with the need to work late hours as and when required
- Priority will be given to candidates who can join within a short notice & available for full time employment
- Career Level Executive
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification A Level
- Gender Male