The Laundry Maintenance Technician is responsible for installing, repairing and
Maintaining large industrial laundry equipment, as well as facility maintenance. Tasks
Include start-up and shut-down procedures, electrical troubleshooting, mechanical, and
Proactively maintain all equipment, so that the factory operations are not affected
Will oversee operations in Ekala, Unawatuna, and Greater Colombo area.
- Installs, repairs and performs preventative maintenance on industrial processing
and other equipment and systems.
- Troubleshoots electrical
- Responds to daily maintenance requests in a timely fashion to minimize
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment.
- Diagnoses problems replaces or repairs parts, tests and make adjustment.
- Looks for opportunities to continually improve maintenance processes.
- Works with all plant personnel in a cooperative and professional manner.
- Ensures work is performed safely and efficiently.
- Maintains accurate and timely records of maintenance performed.
- Follows written and verbal instructions and performs other tasks as directed by
Complies with all State and local laws.
- May work with and support other branch personnel as required by supervision.
- Drive and pick up parts, transport equipment, parts, etc.
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license and driving record free of chargeable
- Minimum of two years maintenance engineering experience with specific
knowledge of machinery, electricity, electronics, plumbing, hydraulics,
pneumatic, welder and boiler applications.
- Proficient in the proper use of power and hand tools.
- Experience in carpentry, boiler repair, welding, and general facility repairs.
- Must be a team player with enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work well done;
self-starter dedicated to continual quality improvement.
- Boiler Attendants Certificates of Competency would be an added qualification
- High school graduate or equivalency preferred.
- Technical vocational skill certifications and/or degree would be an added
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Address Colombo 00700, Sri Lanka
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Diploma
- Gender Male