Laundry Retail Manager
As a Retail Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient daily operations of Ananke Laundry retail Stores. Drives profitability by providing leadership and direction to the team members in the areas of customer service, sales and merchandising, and operational excellence. Relies on extensive knowledge of retail operations and industry best-practices to accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Execute a strategic retail operations plan that aligns customer service, sales and volume building, merchandising, inventory management, budgeting and expense control with Ananke business and financial goals.
- Direct daily operations in a manner that optimizes resources and team member skills to achieve profitability targets. Review and analyze financial reports to identify opportunities to increase operating efficiencies. Handle escalated customer inquiries, oversee operations inducing receiving and customer delivery, and foster continuous communication to support team members. Lead daily housekeeping duties to ensure a safe, clean and welcoming environment
- Lead the development of a highly effective team. Coach facility team members to drive sales by providing excellent customer service. Foster employee engagement by establishing clear performance objectives, continuously communicating facility results and goals, supporting cross training opportunities, removing obstacles to efficient performance, and resolving complex customer issues
- Coordinate with leadership to establish a staffing plan designed to meet seasonal volume adjustments and budget requirements. Oversee the hiring process for facility positions. Complete performance appraisals, conduct performance reviews, determine compensatory rewards, and administer corrective action.
- Promote the Ananke brand and business philosophy in a positive and customer-focused manner throughout the local community and sales region. Direct and perform field sales. Visit current and prospective customer locations to strengthen business relationships and to present product offerings
As an ideal candidate you will be a strong, expressive personality with a professional manner.
- Minimum of two (2) years in a leadership role
- Willingness to become an Entrepreneur
- Must have knowledge of retail selling environment, effective oral and written communication, presentation skills, motivating others, and managing accountability.
- Effectively apply knowledge of daily operations to drive sales volume, minimize expenses, and effectively establish polices and operating procedures to support business goals
- Flexible availability
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Address Colombo 00700, Sri Lanka
- Career Level Managerial
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Diploma
- Gender Both