- A culture of continuous learning and innovation
- Join a firm values employees and believes people to be their greatest asset
- An opportunity to grow your career along with the firm
Our client is an an award-winning fast-growing analytics and technology consulting business with multiple vendor partnerships across APAC. They provide world-class support and expertise customers across the globe.
Join a firm that is committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity.
As our Managed Services Manager you will be responsible for :
- Building relationships with clients and assist in expanding engagement footprint while also ensuring customer satisfaction concerns are addressed
- Manage multiple engagements against budget, timeline and scope
- Understand client’s solution, challenges, and opportunities and deliver high quality work
- Implement a standardised service delivery model rooted in IT Service Management best practices
- Establish, track and report on Key Performance Indicators supporting the delivery of operational excellence
- Promote the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- Participate in pre-sales presentation, pricing and proposals
- Ensuring our support professionals have the skills, experience and capacity to deliver our service offerings, and develop strategies to bridge any gaps.
- Maintain an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent.
- You possess a degree in Business Administration or Information Technology and have an ITIL certification
- You are capable of effectively dealing with multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- You have prior experience working in various pre-sales activities including estimations and proposal writing
- You are excellent at leading, structuring and mentoring a support team in a managed service environment.
- Prior experience in setting up and managing a 24×7 help desk is an added advantage
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills and have strong communication skills.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/70500940
- Address Sri lanka