Mechanical / Electrical Draughtsmen (Project Contract Basis)
The ideal candidates should possess;
- Certificate in Draughtsman Apprenticeship Course from a government technical college / recognized institute or equivalent qualification.
- GCE (A/L) in Physical Science Subjects is preferred but not compulsory.
- Qualifications and hands on experience in Auto CAD.
- Knowledge of 3-D Modeling or hands on experience in a Shipbuilding software will be an added advantage.
- Previous training/experience in the field of Marine Engineering will be a definite advantage.
General Requirements :
- Good working knowledge in English both spoken & written and ability to work in office software.
- Should be a highly motivated & energetic individual with good physique who can work under extremely challenging/demanding conditions and a team player with sound leadership & interpersonal skill.
- It is essential that the applicants should be able to commit for work in late hours, weekends and holidays as and when required.
Other Conditions :
- Upper Age Limit – 40 yrs
- Selected candidates will be appointed purely on Project Contract Basis for ongoing Shipbuilding project.
Salary : Negotiable (Depends on qualifications and experience)
Please email your complete resume with contact details of two non-related referees to reach us on or before 26th December, 2018. The post applied should be stated as the subject of the email.
The General manager (Human Resource Development & Administration)
Colombo Dockyard PLC Graving Docks, Port of Colombo, Colombo 15.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 0112429000
- Address P.O. Box 906 Port of Colombo Colombo 15
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 1 Year
- Qualification A Level
- Gender Both