The selected candidates will initially be appointed on Fixed Term Contract basis and allocated to Ship Repair / Ship Building Projects of the company.
The ideal candidates should possess;
- GCE (A/L) in Physical Science subjects.
- NCT/ NCIT in Mechanical Engineering or Full time Mechanical course at any recognized institute or NVQ level 5 or 6 in the relevant engineering field or equivalent qualification.
- At least 02 years working experience in a reputed Heavy Engineering firm in supervisory capacity.
Exposure in Steel Fabrication or Marine Engineering will be a definite advantage.
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years.
- Good working knowledge of English both spoken & written and ability to work in an IT
- Should be a highly motivated & energetic individual with good physique who can work under extremely challenging/ demanding conditions and a team player with sound leadership & interpersonal skills .
- It is essential that the applicants should be able to commit for work in late hours, weekends and holidays as and when required.
Please email your complete resume with contact details of two non-related referees to reach us on or before 12th December,2018 .The post applied should be stated as the subject of the email.
The General Manager (Human Resource Development & Administration)
Colombo Dockyard PLC
Graving Docks, Port of Colombo, Colombo 15.
- Address P.O. Box 906 Port of Colombo Colombo 15
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification A Level
- Gender Male