We are pleased to dedicate this prestigious limited opportunity for all the interesting young international skilled candidates between the age 22 and 28 eligible for tier 2 (general) visa license from all over the world for the following positions on or before 30th September 2019.
· Junior Aircraft Technician (10)
· Electronics Technician (5)
· Electrical Technician (5)
· Graduate Electrical Engineer (12)
· Graduate Robotics/Mechatronic Engineer (7)
· Technical Assistant – Mechanical (5)
· Mechanic – Line Maintenance (10)
· CAD/CAM Designer (10)
· Aeronautical Engineer (20)
· Aircraft Engineer (3)
· Graduate Engineer – Aircraft Modifications (12)
· B1, B2 & C Licensed Engineer (10)
· General Unlicensed Engineer (5)
· Line Maintenance Technician – Unlicensed (15)
Since we are an equal opportunity employer looking for the best-skilled names to join with our network in the future from all over the world, we would like to encourage all the interesting candidates, age between 22 and 28 to apply and direct your resume with the following information to us without being hesitated.
1. Duly Filled Resume with no more than 2 pages (must include the information of tertiary, higher, apprenticeships and secondary education including grades and achievements)
2. Scanned Copies of GCSE/GCE OL Transcripts, GCE AS/AL Transcripts, Degree/Diploma Transcripts, Apprenticeships, Professional Certificates or Letters issued by relevant authorities and International Travelling Passport/Identification No Issued by your country.
3. Please attach us the scanned certificate if you have tested by IELTS/TOFEL/or any other international language testing service certification in the last 2 years. (it’s not compulsory during the initial assessment)
Please Note: No Fee will be charged or to be charged during the recruitment process till the end or thereafter and every selected candidate will be required to undergo initially a few interviews via Skype online conducted by not less than three responsible committee members representing Cessna Aircraft Company.
Please direct your applications to email@example.com on or before 30th September 2019
Date of Official Advertisement: 07th September 2019
Since we are doing an independent assessment nowadays based on a few social networks for the purpose of finding the best talented young skills, you will be informed by our team if you were assessed and have been short-listed for the initial interview.
- Address Cessna Aircraft Company Company, Doncaster, UK
- Career Level Skilled
- Gender Both