Sanri Lanka International is the leading educational equipment provider in Sri Lanka,
coloration with leading international organizations and an impressive domestic presence.
Here lies an opportunity at our Malabe corporate office, to serve a vibrant and friendly
workplace alongside friendly staff.
- Maintain office documents/ tenders
- Liaise with Banks and other institutes day to day basis
- Prepare all invoices and send to customers
- Persuade debtor collections
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Coordinate with operation teams to collect daily operation details
- Client complaint management
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional materials and events
- Professional qualification relates to Accounting Technician (AAT) part qualification
will be added advantage
- School leaves are welcome
- Good computer skill ( MS Office)
- Good communication in both Sinhala and English
- Well- organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem – solving
- Team player with dedication
An attractive remuneration package & career development opportunities.
- Address No : 281/D, Sethsiri Place, Sudarshana Mawatha, Malabe.
- Career Level Entry Level
- Qualification Certificate