OFFICER – CONTACT CENTER
- Maintain and improve Contact Center operations by monitoring system and agent performance based on the agreed standards.
- Determine contact Centre operational strategies by;
- Conducting performance reviews, capacity planning and cost/benefit analyses.
- Identifying and evaluating quality and customer-service standards.
- Providing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Identifying and implementing cross sell initiatives.
- Accomplish contact center human resource objectives and managing a team;
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching team members.
- Scheduling systems and communicating job expectations.
- Monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Support for all MIS requirements.
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience at a contact Centre in a Banking / Financial institution.
- Should possess a relevant academic / professional qualification.
- Sound knowledge on credit card operations and contact Centre operations.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging environment with limited supervision.
- Capability in managing a large team, positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent knowledge in MS Office (Word / Excel/ PowerPoint).
- Fluency in Sinhala, English and Tamil will be an added advantage.
An attractive remuneration package available for the right candidate with the staff loans
Benefits at concessionary interest rates.
- Address Colombo
- Career Level Officer
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Diploma
- Gender Both