Production Executive (Industrial Solutions Cluster)
“The Industrial Solutions sector includes construction material, industrial raw material, water treatment and packaging. Strong relationships and island wide distribution networks support the growth of this lucrative sector supported by an increasingly wide portfolio of products.”
- Collecting inputs on the raw material requirements and sharing with the Production Manager and with the Stores for the generation of the Raw material Plan.
- Executing routine checks on all machinery.
- Reviewing machine parameters and conducting less routine checks to ensure longer life span for the machines and delivery of the desired machine performance.
- Collecting inputs on the man power requirements and availability and sharing with the Production Manager for the generation of the Man Power Plan.
- Executing operational aspects of the chemical reactions in accordance to standard operating procedures and quality norms.
- Executing routine checks on safety machinery/ equipment to prepare for occurrence of accidents and their mitigation.
- Five years working in the production line of a chemicals plant
- Diploma of Chemical and Process Engineering / National Diploma in Technique
- Knowledge of safety equipment handling and disaster management protocol. Physical stamina.
- Methodical approach to doing work, Ability to work well in teams and process instructions.
- Address No.199, Kew Road, CIC House, Colombo 02.
- Career Level Executive
- Minimum Experience 5 Years
- Qualification Diploma