General Duties and Responsibilities
- Do regular visits on site supervision and technical detailing.
- Effective liaison with Project Architect. Contractor and suppliers to measure the progress of construction work.
- Monitoring site progress, to ensure that the restaurants are finalised for business as usual in agreed timelines.
- Prepare BoQ’s and verifying contractors bills.
- Prepare project progress report in a timely manner.
- Project cost monitoring to ensure that expenses are within the budgets.
- completion of NDES /Bch or NCI / Gum_ level 2 / City &Guilds level 2 with 2 years experience in construction work
- Knowledge of quantity surveying / AutoCAD would be an added advantage.
An attractive remuneration package and greater career development prospects are on offer for the selected candidates.
- Address Colombo 02
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 2 Years
- Qualification A Level
- Gender Both