Overall management of projects related to the installation of glass &aluminum Joinery system-based engineering solutions.
▪ Ensure customer satisfaction and project profitability through the efficient utilization of resources. Providing timely guidance and leadership to the junior managers and technical staff
▪ getting involved in projects. Doing regular project planning, execution & reviewing to ensure project time-lines,
quality standards and budgets are met. Directing other teams such as estimation, procurement, logistics and business
▪ development, in order to fulfill customer expectations. Take measures to improve the internal processes and employee skill levels as a member of the company’s senior management team.
- BSc. in Mechanical / Civil engineering or equivalent.
- 5+years’ experience in construction Industry.
- Prior experience in Glass / Aluminum will be a definite advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meeting the deadlines is a must
- High level of computer literacy.
- Age below 45 years.
- Career Level Skilled
- Minimum Experience 5 Years
- Qualification Diploma
- Gender Both