Let Your Career Bloom with Siyapatha Finance
Siyapatha Finance PLC is a rapidly growing finance company which operates as the largest fully owned subsidiary of Sampath Bank PLC. The Company through its extensive channel network caters to a number of diversified market segments via the product portfolio of Finance Leasing, Hire Purchase, Factoring, Gold Financing and Fixed Deposit mobilization.
Recovery Executives /Assistants
Siyapatha Finance PLC wishes to announce the above job openings which exist in the Recovery Department in its Head Office and Branch Network.
Interacting with customers on day to day basis through e-mails, calls and personal meetings for settling outstanding payments related to recovery/collection issues. Engage in field visits in order to follow up outstanding facilities of more than two months with a view of reducing the arrears ratio.
- Achieving allocated recovery targets.
- Scheduling field visits and investigations in order to follow-up customers. Negotiate
- Negotiate wan customers by reaching an agreement to settle arrears.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Passed GCE (A/L). Having a professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- 3-4 years’ experience for executives and minimum 2 years’ experience for assistants in the field of collection /Recoveries
- Should Posses Valid Riding License
- Age between 20-35 years
Remuneration package is negotiable and would be in line with the applicant’s experience and qualifications.
Forward your application with a comprehensive resume with names of three non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement or please send your CV to email@example.com
The company reserves the right to communicate with the short listed applicants only.
Head of Human Resources,
Siyapatha Finance PLC No 46/12, Nawam Mawatha, Colombo 02.
Hotline: 0763 759 594 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Registration No. PB 917 PQ
- Career Level Entry Level
- Minimum Experience 4 Years
- Qualification A Level
- Gender Male